I have hemihypertrophy on my right leg. One lump on knee two on right side of leg. Searing pain in calf plus pitting edema in ankle. Is this urgent?

Could be serious. Hemihypertrophy can mean a difference in length of the leg as well as girth of the leg. If you have suddenly noticed a difference in girth with searing calf pain and pitting edema, you need to go to the ER immediately because of the possibility of a blood clot. I believe in playing it safe since failure to treat could have devastating consequences.
Pain. I am uncertain as to what you are describing but if this is of recent onset and the pain is as reported you should go to an ER or urgent care to be evaluated.
Yes. searing pain in calf requires a clot to be ruled out. If you must, you need an ER visit.