My right foot and occasionally the fingers in my right hand get semi-numb (pins and needles) when I lay down at night. Circulation or nerve injury?

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry

In brief: Possibly.. But....

Circulatory and nerve issues are certainly two possibilities, however, more information is need to isolate the cause or causes of your symptoms.
It is probably best to begin with a thorough evaluation, beginning with a history and physical, and a systems review directed at your symptoms. A competent family or general practicioner is a great place to start.

In brief: Possibly.. But....