Insane itchy heel in early mornings, wakes me up every night. Won't let me sleep anymore. no visible rashes. no dry skin. What is it what do I do?

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry

In brief: Hormonal control.

Night time itching is commonly treated with anti fungal and steroid creams, and if it works, great.
Too often though, there are no outward appearances of skin disruption, dryness or infestation. In those cases, the topical treatments are useless. It is thought that perhaps, the effect of what is known as the circadian rhythm, may be the underlying cause. You need to see a competent specialist.

In brief: Hormonal control.

In brief: Athlete's foot

You should go to your doctor for an exam to determine what the cause of your itching is.
One of the most common causes of an itchy foot is athlete's foot, which is a fungal infection. You may try keeping your feet clean and dry, and you can try applying a topical over the counter fungal spray to see if this helps your symptoms before you can make it to the doctor. Good luck.

In brief: Athlete's foot