I've tried everything to loose but just can't.I'm always teased by family and friends and I always feel left out among friends because of my clothes?

Dr. Andrew Seibert
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology

In brief: You're not alone!

Losing weight is not an easy thing to do, and it takes real dedication to a long-term effort to change your diet and a Long-term devotion to increasing activity.
Start slowly, with a doctor and a nutritionist to help, and you have the highest likelihood of success. It will not come quickly, but you need to view it as a long term goal. You will be much happier if you do. Good luck.

In brief: You're not alone!

Dr. Andrew Seibert
Dr. Andrew Seibert
Dr. Aaron Milstone