I have a resting heart rate of 126, my pulse has been very fast for months now. Bloods show high white blood count. I have a temperature, feel dizzy and feeling of pressure in my head. My blood pressure is high but GP is still trying to find the correct m

Dr. Harold Fields

In brief: Pulse

have you been checked for an over active thyroid ? That would account for your symptoms

In brief: Pulse

Dr. Harold Fields
Dr. Harold Fields
Dr. Alexandre Furman
Internal Medicine - Pulmonology

In brief: Abnormal

having a high heart rate for months isn't good; this may result in eventual cardiac muscle failure; conglomerate of symptoms with high HR and BP, as well as elevated temperature and dizziness may indicate systemic cause- I would check thyroid functions and consider pheochromocytoma as a possibility; u need some in-depth work-up.
Good Luck

In brief: Abnormal

Good Luck
Dr. Alexandre Furman
Dr. Alexandre Furman