Light cramps right side of uterus 3 days after Period negative pregnancy test could this be still preg or something else? Should I be concern?

See below. If you had a period, you are not pregnant. It is highly unlikely that you can tell that the pain in the right side of the uterus. If the pain has been there for a week, you should see a doctor as it may be pelvic inflammation. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.