I have a headache what need to do?

In brief: See doctor
Get evaluated by your doctor, neurologist etc.

In brief: See doctor
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Nalinaksha Joshi
Dr. Damien Luviano
Ophthalmology
In brief: Call doctor
See my headache guide.
Most headaches not serious. However, first your doctor will determine what type of headache you have. Headaches have many causes i suggest you see your physician and discuss a plan to determine the cause. Your doctor might order imaging of brain and optic nerve exam to rule out serious conditions.

In brief: Call doctor
See my headache guide.
Dr. Damien Luviano
Dr. Damien Luviano
Dr. Osman Farooq
Pediatrics - Neurology
In brief: Get checked out
A good start at finding potential headache triggers would be to maintain a diary.
Every time you have a headache write down what you were doing, the foods you ate that day, alcohol, smoking, caffeine, stress, how much sleep you had the night before, eye strain, etc. Try to find patterns in your headache so that you can learn what things to avoid. Get checked by your doctor.

In brief: Get checked out
Dr. Osman Farooq
Dr. Osman Farooq
Dr. Vikram Patel