Hi, I am 27 years old and was just recently diagnosed with PVC. I am currently on Lopressor. I take 25mg bid. It has helped with my symptoms of shortness of breath and chest pains, but I still experience the "flip flops" sensation in my chest from time to

Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Palpitations

Palpitations have many causes from anxiety through anatomic and physiologic abnormalities.
The feeling of bounding usually relates to the volume of blood pumped with each palpitation. There is no simple single answer for the question. If you're bothered by the feeling should consult a dr. and ask if there is a reason for yours

In brief: Palpitations

Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Dr. Calvin Weisberger
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology