Cramping in left leg and hands accompanied by a burning sensation in my right side from my legs to lower back. Any thoughts?

Dr. Karen Butler

In brief: Nerological

Sounds like you have a few different issues first of all sounds like your neck is bad.
In otherworldly some degenerative disease in the neck causing the left side issues to the upper extremity wrt the right leg thus seems to be coming from the lower back. May want to see your doctor for more testing

In brief: Nerological

Dr. Karen Butler
Dr. Karen Butler
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu

In brief: How long?

Any injuries or medical issues.
Do you take any medications. Need physical examination and possible neurologists. May need EMG and NVC suspect cervical radiculopathy.

In brief: How long?

Any injuries or medical issues.
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Dr. Jovita Anyanwu
Dr. Peter Kurzweil