I hit my head a week ago on a steel frame and it still hurts and I get dizzy easily. Whats wrong?

Dr. Douglas Bey
In brief: Need to tell your MD
Sometimes dizziness, drowsiness, headache, nausea, troublee with balance, mean increasing pressure on brain die to bleeding beneath the cover of the brain (dura).

In brief: Need to tell your MD
Dr. Douglas Bey
Dr. Douglas Bey
Pathology
In brief: PostConcussion
This can be serious.
Until one month after the symptoms resolve, it is essential that you do not risk any second impact to your head. If this persists, a visit to a neurologist is in order. Read about post-concussion syndrome and second impact syndrome online. I'm sorry this happened -- good luck.

In brief: PostConcussion
This can be serious.
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine