Ever since my concussion I have struggled more in school and it is very frustrating. I wanna know why and what to do to fix it. Has it not healed?

Dr. Christopher Conti
Emergency Medicine

In brief: BRAIN HEALTH

Concussion means "to shake violently".
When this happens, the brain must go through several steps to heal. Any activity that takes attention away from healing slows recovery. Complex thought and problem-solving, like schoolwork, are not ideal in promoting brain healing. If you are still having symptoms, you should be entitled to "school accommodations". Would be happy to consult & help further

In brief: BRAIN HEALTH

Concussion means "to shake violently".
Dr. James Lin
Urology

In brief: Here are some...

Sorry to hear your lingering adverse effects from concussion, which has affected your learning ability.
But it is nice and encouraging for you to voice what you have experienced since head injury. At this time, you have to learn how to adopt and adapt to whatever your life might have brought to you, since life is a one-way street of accumulation, modification, and continuation; no magic.

In brief: Here are some...

Dr. Richard Horak ii
I would seek the opinion of concussion expert. Locate the nearest Primary Care Sports Medicine specialist and see them for guidance. Additionally see a neuropsychologist can help get you back to speed in the classroom.
Dr. Eric Weisman