I bled a lot after sex. why? I had anal for the 3rd time in two days and was fingered in my vagina and had sex for a short period of time. Done before

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Cervicitis? STD?

I think you mean the bleeding is vaginal, right? Not anal? If anal, it could be a minor injury.
Vaginal bleeding after sex often is from inflammation of the cervix (cervicitis), which is often due to STDs like gonorrhea or chlamydia, especially at your age (18). Anal bleeding also can be from STD. Any new or abnormal vaginal bleeding should be professionally evaluated, so see your doctor soon.

In brief: Cervicitis? STD?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Hunter Handsfield
Dr. Crystal Twynham
Board Certified, Surgery