I received treatment, cryotherapy, to my plantar warts. One of my three warts became a blister and it's really painful! Can I soak my feet in epsom salt to alleviate the pain and reduce the swelling?

Dr. Richard Zimon

In brief: Forget

the epsom salt..
.just soak in hot (but not burning!!) water and call the Cryotherapist for exact advice ASAP! Hope this helps! Dr Z

In brief: Forget

the epsom salt..
Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

This is what one would expect especially with plantar warts .
Soaking is not a problem as long as it does not cause pain and the water is clean.

Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu

blistering can be a very normal effect of the cryotherapy.
acctually it means a more favorable out come. unfortunatly it also means pain with walking. if you have normal circulation feel free to soak. look for signs of infection. redness incresed pain swelling and inform your doctorn immediately

Dr. Brian Futrell
Dr. Brian Futrell