I have a lot of little bumps with a white top on my penis, what could this be. And how to threat it?

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology
In brief: LITTLE PENIS BUMPS
If these little bumps, with a white top on them, are surrounding the rim of the indentation where the head of the penis and the shaft meet, it could be a condition called "pearly penile papules".
Cannot make an accurate diagnosis without actually seeing the penis or a picture of the penis. Your pcp may be able to confirm it for you.

In brief: LITTLE PENIS BUMPS
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Jerome Litt
Pearly papules here are stable -- if that's what they are. You can tell by location. They are not a health problem and need not be treated, and you may consider them a plus, or they can be lasered off.
In brief: Pearly papules
If you are uncircumcised, you can have pearly white papules that ring the glans or head of the penis right where it meets the shaft.
They're small glands. They're normal. If that's not what you're talking about then see a urologist for an exam.

In brief: Pearly papules
Dr. Michael Louie
Dr. Michael Louie