I have been very very fatigued & weak & foggy headed feeling and had a CBC done and my WBC count was 14,000 & my Neutrophils were 10,000. What could be going on?

Dr. Le Wang

In brief: Get evaluated

Your WBC/neutrophils are slightly elevated.
Infection, inflammation, drug (steroid), smoking, or blood conditions, etc can all potentially cause the elevated WBC. It can also be physiological. Without knowing your history and compete CBC (Hb, platetet, etc), it is difficult to narrow the diagnosis. Given that you are experiencing significant fatigue/weakness, I suggest you be evaluated.

In brief: Get evaluated

Dr. Adam Smith