No appetite. Been eating peppermint lifesavers. Been feeling out of it since yesterday. Insomnia, gagging, nausea at times. Brain fog, dry cough.

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Major Depression

I understand your distress.
At age 35, Stresses of relationship, marriage, separation, parenting, unresolved feelings of worry, fear, hurt, resentment and guilt; work and finances can cause Anxiety and Depression with poor appetite, insomnia, nausea and confusion. See Psychiatrist soon for Diagnoses, Medication,Therapy for anxiety and depression, and to cope with overwhelming symptoms.

In brief: Major Depression

I understand your distress.
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar