Nuvaring fell out onto floor. Rinsed it twice with soap and water and then wiped with a Clorox/Lysol disinfecting wipe. Will it lose effectiveness?

Uncertain effect . Nuvaring should not be falling out when in the vagina. Ask your doctor to check and verify that you are placing it correctly. It can be out of the vagina for up to three hours. Washing with soap and water is safe. I'm not sure what the effect of washing it with Lysol would be though. That could affect the ability of hormones to be released the safest thing to do is to dispose of it and place anothcheck and verify that you are placing it correctly. It can be out of the vagina for up to three hours. Washing with soap and water is safe. I'm not sure what the effect of washing it with Lysol would be though. That could affect the ability of hormones to be released the safest thing to do is to dispose of it and place another.