I have redness at my throat which is normal for a sore throat but my lymph nodes in my throat are swelling(?) or its like ulcer.

In brief: Your lymph nodes are

actually felt from the outside (your neck.
..what most people call "swollen glands.") What you are describing are your tonsils which are in the back of the throat and are different sizes in different people. They do swell up as they are helping to fight throat infections. You could have strep throat/strep tonsillitis or a viral infection (such as mono). Please see your doctor to be diagnosed.

In brief: Your lymph nodes are

In brief: You might have

Have a doctor take a look at you. Antibiotics might be necessary.

In brief: You might have

Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine