Bloated all the time. Very uncomfortable. I feel like I have to go to the bathroom all the time. Any ideas?

In brief: Infection
This can be from inflammation, infection, bladder stones, or blockage to the urine.
This requires an office evaluation to determine the cause of the symptoms and then medications can be safely started if no pathology is identified. If there is an anatomic problem, then surgery may be needed.

In brief: Infection
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Brett Kalmowitz
Internal Medicine - Gastroenterology
In brief: ? Constipation
Which type of bathroom, urinate or stool? If stool, could be irritable bowel or constipation.
Depending on age and other risk factors may need colonoscopy or more testing.

In brief: ? Constipation
Dr. Brett Kalmowitz
Dr. Brett Kalmowitz
Dr. Vicken Poochikian