If I get two LL dental implants that are screw retained will this help me to stabilize a type of denture when I loose all my other bottom teeth?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: Of course

Screw- retained implant crowns can be used in the future for removable or fix prosthesis.
Also remember that with proper care and maintenance, dental implant can last for decades or even a lifetime.

In brief: Of course

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. John Thaler ii
Dentistry - Prosthodontics

In brief: Possibly

They can likely be converted to having attachments for an overdenture which will snap into place.
Or, they may support a removable partial denture if kept as crowns. Best to consider at least one on the other side for retention and balance. May also have a few more strategically placed to support a fixed restoration. (see "all-on-four"). See Prosthodontist for evaluation and treatment options.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. John Thaler ii
Dr. John Thaler ii
Dr. Justin Nelson
Dentistry - Pediatric

Yes dramatically & they will snap in like a solid Lego

Dr. Justin Nelson
Dr. Justin Nelson

But better to try and not loose any more teeth!

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dr. Steven Seres