Im an 18 year old female and i have had chest pains on my left side for 3 days. Feels like im be stabbed under or above my left breast what is this?

Dr. Jayshree Chander
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Urgent care

Stabbing chest pains persisting for three days could have a number of different causes.
Best to get to an urgent care clinic as soon as possible for evaluation and treatment.

In brief: Urgent care

Dr. David Lipkin

In brief: See below

With such limited information I can't comment on what may be causing your pain.
But in general left sided chest pain in an 18 year old person can be caused by costochondritis, chest wall strain, Shingles or less likely pulmonary embolism. If the area is tender to touch and reproducible by twisting at the waist or bending to either side it's more likely to be a temporary chest wall strain.

In brief: See below

Dr. Jonathan Jassey