I recently dropped a heavy drawer on my toe. Within an hour is started to bruise on top of my foot. And my toe is swollen. Also, I can walk on it . I just have a numbness/tingle in my foot and leg. Should I go get this looked at ?

In brief: Toe injury

The injury that you're describing could be a contusion which is a bruise of the bone or possibly a fracture of the toe.
The total should be evaluated by a podiatrist. You may need x-rays to rule out a fracture. The numbness that you were experiencing is usually due to the swelling of the Toe.

In brief: Toe injury

Dr. Jordan Steinberg
Dr. Jordan Steinberg
Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry

In brief: Go with RICE.

You need to immediately start applying a ice/cold pack to the area.
Also elevate the foot and stay off of it. A mild compression may help also. Depending on how it feels tomorrow, you can decide as to whether or not to have it x-rayed. The numbness can be to the swelling and probably not to nerve damage. Blood vessels are easily damaged, especially those on the top and side of the foot.

In brief: Go with RICE.

Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Scott Keith