Is there a safe steroid I could use to gain muscle mass. If so what could be side effects? And where could they be obtained?

Dr. Gary Greenly
In brief: Depends on your age
Jeffry s life, M.D.
Would disagree with the the previous answers. I would suggest reading "the life plan" and googling "cenegenics." if your total and especially free testosterone are below normal levels, either due to aging or disease, you are a candidate for fda approved testosterone replacement, via transdermal or injectable routes. This therapy can change your life, and you need to ask your dr.

In brief: Depends on your age
Jeffry s life, M.D.
Dr. Gary Greenly
Dr. Gary Greenly
David Miller
In brief: NO
Using Anabolic steroids to build muscle mass has been proven to be unsafe time and again.
The side effects are myriad and none of them are good. Don't do it, just work out hard and honest and you be miles ahead in the long run over juicing.

In brief: NO
David Miller
David Miller
Answer assisted by David Miller, Medical Student
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine