Unprotected sex 4 weeks ago. Minimal penetration. No ejaculation. Plan B within 4 hours of sex. Had a 7 day period. Brown discharge 2 weeks later.?

What's? . I'm not exactly sure what your question is. It doesn't sound like you're pregnant - you had a period since the encounter. However, a persistent discharge could indicate a possible STD. You may need to see an OB/GYN if the discharge persists or there is associated pain. Also may want to rethink your contraception plans if this will be an ongoing thing. Plan B too often not ideal for body!