Can I not drink alcohol on Cymbalta (duloxetine)? I hardly drink (Less than 5 times a year) and I just started taking 30mg for anxiety. Thanks

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Cymbalta, (duloxetine) Alcohol

Thank you for informing about Anxiety, Pain shooting down the leg.
Cymbalta is a medication for Depression, it can be used for Anxiety; it can have many side effects. Cymbalta may cause liver damage, and taking it with alcohol may increase that risk. See Psychiatrist to discuss Ativan or Xanax (alprazolam) for Anxiety; Therapy for stress in your life See Orthopedic Physician for Pain shooting down the le

Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Dr. Eric Weisman