What other medical tests can I do to find out the reason for extreme fatigue at young age? Tested for anemia, thyroid problems, had heart echo &ecg

No tests. Your situation warrants an in-person evaluation, however, your fatigue may be a symptom of depression. One way for you to help yourself is to start exercising. It may sound counter-intuitive, but gradual exercise, as tolerated will make you feel better. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex.