I keep getting a sharp pain in my chest in the middle but very slightly off to left?

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: More info needed

The exact nature of the pain plus your age and health information are needed.
Pain lasting a second or so, for instance is not very worrisome. If you are older and it occurs with exertion, that would be very worrisome. How severe, how long it lasts, associated symptoms, etc. Are important to know. In addition, an examination and some simple tests are needed to make a diagnosis.

In brief: More info needed

Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Louis Grenzer
Dr. Gutti Rao
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Cp

Chest pain can be due to several causes anywhere from simple muscle strain to an heart attack.
Get checked with your doctor.

In brief: Cp

Get checked with your doctor.
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. Gutti Rao
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine