Hi I am a 17 yr old female and i just checked my blood pressure and it is 122/79 and i have a pulse rate of 80 is either one of those high or low?

Dr. John cuong Doan

In brief: Your numbers are

impeccable. Please do not worry.
Now do not smoke, do not drink, eat healthy, exercise well, stay in shape and make wise choices.

In brief: Your numbers are

impeccable. Please do not worry.
Dr. John cuong Doan
Dr. John cuong Doan
Dr. Sameer Azhak
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Normal

Your vital sign values are in the normal range.
Most importantly however is if you have any symptoms or complaints you are concerned about, normal vital signs do not indicate there is no underlying problem. Best to seek counsel of your physician.

In brief: Normal

Dr. Sameer Azhak
Dr. Sameer Azhak
Dr. Hushang Haghighat
Pediatrics - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Pulse is high

your blood pressure and pulse is mild high for your age you should see your doctor to be evaluated and find the cause to be treated.

In brief: Pulse is high

Dr. Hushang Haghighat
Dr. Hushang Haghighat
Dr. Jane Van Dis