Question I am 5 weeks out of right foot surgery and my foot has a "cold feeling" and numb still. I have RA and had a joint/bone/cartilage replacement.

Dr. Rebecca Gliksman

In brief: RA s/p foot surgery

The numbness can be from nerve irritation, nerve effects due to surgery as you cut and may cut some nerves when you replace bone or due to limited blood supply, The coldness can be due to blood supply interruption but that is more concerning as you need adequate supply.
Call l the doctor today or go to ER , they can do dopplers and check blood supply, if toes are purple /black that is a emergency

In brief: RA s/p foot surgery

Dr. Peter Kurzweil