I have an ESI tomorrow in my l4-l5 and l5-s6. I was planning on flying on wed december 23rd. Will I be able too without a risk in spinal pressure?

Dr. Mark Weston
Orthopedic Surgery - Spine

In brief: Should be fine

Flying days after ESI not contraindicated make sure you stop blood thinners including asprin prior should be fine

In brief: Should be fine

Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Mark Weston
Dr. Clarence Grim
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Risk of flying

Man! For a question like this you must ask your team. They know you better and they know what they are doing and for what.
i do not. I would never rely on an internet site for an question like this. Ask them before they do the ESI and if flying is more important that what they are doing is for I would delay ESI.

In brief: Risk of flying

Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Craig Peppler
Pain Management

In brief: Probably

If ESI done properly with fluoroscopy

In brief: Probably

If ESI done properly with fluoroscopy
Dr. Craig Peppler
Dr. Craig Peppler