I have fluttering in my chest dizzyness and my blood preasure is high what should I do ?

Dr. Nassir Azimi
Clinical Lipidology
In brief: See below
Of course, stop using alcohol or caffeine if you use them. See your doctor, have an ekg or even a holter monitor to find arrhythmia.
Have thyroid function tests and then take medicine provided by the doctor for blood pressure which may also help control hear rate and palpitations.

In brief: See below
Dr. Nassir Azimi
Dr. Nassir Azimi
Dr. Nassir Azimi
Clinical Lipidology
In brief: See below

In brief: See below
Dr. Nassir Azimi
Dr. Nassir Azimi
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Internal Medicine - Cardiology
In brief: Treat BP
You should see your doctor to have your blood pressure checked and treated.
You may need a heart monitor to see if your fluttering is any cause for concern.

In brief: Treat BP
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Vasudev Ananthram
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology