I have fluttering in my chest dizzyness and my blood preasure is high what should I do?

See below. Of course, stop using alcohol or caffeine if you use them. See your doctor, have an ekg or even a holter monitor to find arrhythmia. Have thyroid function tests and then take medicine provided by the doctor for blood pressure which may also help control hear rate and palpitations.
Treat BP. You should see your doctor to have your blood pressure checked and treated. You may need a heart monitor to see if your fluttering is any cause for concern.