Wellbutrin (bupropion) withdrawal 2 weeks after stopping, feeling derealization and out of it, dizzy. Fam doc said just stop taking it but i hate feeling likethis?

Dr. Patricia Foster

In brief: Stopping Wellbutrin (bupropion)

Wellbutrin (bupropion) should never be stopped abruptly.
Go to family doc or urgent care because of dizziness, feeling "out of it," get blood pressure checked and ask for referral to psychiatrist. You may feel better going back on Wellbutrin (bupropion) and then slow taper, if appropriate, with close medical supervision. Avoid alcohol while on Wellbutrin (bupropion). I hope this helps. Best wishes.

Dr. Istvan Boksay

In brief: See a psychiatrist

2 weeks after stopping wellbutrin (bupropion) the way you feel may be not due to withdrawal-you need to be evaluated by yor psychiatrist

In brief: See a psychiatrist

Dr. Eric Weisman