Tryptizol or remeron (mirtazapine) for generalised anxiety didorder. Thanks?

Medication effects. Thank you for informing about headache and, taking Remeron, Diazepam and Lexapro (escitalopram). Using Remeron or Tryptizol with Lexapro (escitalopram) can increase the risk of a rare but serious condition -Serotonin Syndrome. Lexapro (escitalopram), Valium, Tryptizol and stress can cause anxiety. See Psychiatrist for Diagnosis, Medication benefits and side effects, dose ; and Therapy for stress in your life. Do Breathing Relaxation, Yoga.