GTT with 75mg challenge results are: Fasting: 94 1 hour: 90 2 hour: 88 all mg/dL These results monotonically decrease. Is this significant?

Pathology

In brief: No

Be glad for good health

In brief: No

Be glad for good health
Dr. Catherine Spratt turner

In brief: GTT

My concern would be for hypoglycemia or low blood sugar.
Normally when you take in sugar your pancreas puts out an amount of insulin for that sugar. If your pancreas is oversensitive to sugar you over secret insulin, making more than you need. This is why your is lower 1 hour after you take in sugar. Talk to your doctor about this

In brief: GTT

Dr. Clarence Grim
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: GTT

Assuming you are normal: 1.
Did you prep for the GTT by eating as directed for a week before testin? Did you actilally drink rthe stuff? We're blood samples handled properly? Did you throw up? Did the 75 loaf actually have glucose in it?

In brief: GTT

Assuming you are normal: 1.
Dr. Arnon Rubin