What are the benefits of ginseng?

There are two main. types of ginseng: Asian and American. Many health effects are reported; few have been substantiated scientifically. There is some evidence suggesting American ginseng might boost the immune system: fewer colds. Also, that blood sugar may be lowered. Ginseng MAY improve concentration and learning, but most studies combined with gingko. Help for mood, cancer, heart, ED theorized but not proven.
Adaptogen. Ginseng is considered an adaptogen that can help you adapt to stressful situations. There are several types of ginseng. Ginseng promotes energy and awareness. You can learn about the several types of ginseng online easily. Good luck.