I rolled my r ankle doesn't hurt to walk but soon as I'm still it hurts & its swollen hurts wen I flex my foot or move my ankle I missed a step & roll?

In brief: Need to be examined

The extent of an ankle sprain is hard to determine.
The amount of pain and swelling varies. You need to see a podiatrist or orthopod to determine if the ankle ligaments were seriously damaged, and have the ankle immobilized for a while

In brief: Need to be examined

Dr. Stuart Plotkin
Dr. Stuart Plotkin
Dr. Mark Winters
unfortunately ' ankle sprains ' and similar injuries are often written off as minor and therefore not tended to properly. If pain persists for more than 2 - 4 weeks , even low grade dull ache, it needs to be assessed and professionally treated. Sometimes, a steroid injection to break a ' pain - inflammation ' cycle that often sets in. that should be followed with physical therapy.
Dr. Keegan Duchicela