How long does wellbutrin (bupropion) withdrawal last? Took it for about a month and stopped cold turkey. Dizzy, unsteady and derealization

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Wellbutrinwithdrawal

I understand your distress.
Since you took Wellbutrin (bupropion) for about a month, withdrawal symptoms may be for 5-10 days. Symptoms are intense due to “stopping cold turkey” See Psychiatrist for Diagnosis, monitoring of withdrawal symptoms; discuss gradual withdrawal; and Therapy for stress in your life. Do Breathing and Music Relaxation, Visual Imagery, Yoga, Meditation Exercise and Tai Chi; Socialize

In brief: Wellbutrinwithdrawal

I understand your distress.