If my two wisdom teeth are aching, swollen, throbbing, my ear and throat are hurting, and I get my teeth pull tomorrow, and i'm allergic to antibiotic ?

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Alternative
There are always alternative antibiotics.
You just need to ask the surgeon which alternatives are available. A simple phone call is all it takes. Then get into an allergist to truly determine if you are allergic to certain antibiotics. We do have excellent testing for this.

In brief: Alternative
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Scott Frank
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial
In brief: What is the question
What question can i help you with? It is not clear.

In brief: What is the question
Dr. Scott Frank
Dr. Scott Frank
Dr. Martin Schaeffer
Pain Management
In brief: Pain Treatment.
There are numerous available antibiotics and usually an alternative can be found if someone is allergic to a specific class of antiobiotics.
The provider who pulls your teeth should have training in following up with you after the procedure.

In brief: Pain Treatment.
Dr. Martin Schaeffer
Dr. Martin Schaeffer
Dr. Vikram Patel