What multivitamin or mineral or vitamin is good to take with Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine)? I know vitamin C makes Adderall (dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine) less affective

Dr. Yash Khanna

In brief: Any once a dayVit/mi

Any once a day vitamin with mineral like centrum What it says about Adderal is NO FOOD WITH VITAMIN C OR SUPPLEMENT 1HOUR BEFORE AND AFTER TAKING ADDERAL Foods like orange juice.
grapefruit juice and others But you can take your vitamins after few hours.But ask your doctor if it is ok. Restrictions are I hour before and after, as it affects the absorption of Adderal

In brief: Any once a dayVit/mi

Dr. Eric Weisman