I been having a problem wit my ears throat and nose . I always have mucus my throat is always itching and water pours out my ear out of nowhere?

Dr. Jack Mutnick
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology
In brief: Possible Allergies
Could be allergies or it could be an anatomic problem with your sinuses and development.
I would see both an allergist for allergy testing as well as an ENT to further determine if an anatomic abnormality is a problem. The longer you wait the greater risk of chronic sinus disease with hearing loss, scarring and need for future surgeries.

In brief: Possible Allergies
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Jack Mutnick
Dr. Stevan Cordas
Sounds like an allergy but the water pouring out of one ear is confusing. Has someone looked in your ear?
Dr. Brian Novick
In brief: Could be allergies
Best idea is to see an allergist for an exam. There are many good medicines to help once a diagnosis of made.

In brief: Could be allergies
Dr. Brian Novick
Dr. Brian Novick