I am hearing my pulse real loud in my left ear, and about half of the time I am hearing popping in that ear, also it sounds funny when people talk ?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Internal Medicine - Endocrinology

In brief: Pulse in ear

many reasons for this.
called pustule tinnitus. Have someone look in ear to make certain not wax. Can get a otoscope at CVS & have someone look. There is an artery close to the ear and one can hear this sometimes. Or your carotid artery can be rusted almost shut & blood squirt thru each beat. It whishes with each heart beat. Dr/u can hear this with stethoscope-but unlikely at your age.

In brief: Pulse in ear

many reasons for this.
Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Clarence Grim
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology