Hi, I am 16 years old and I think I have ocd. I have most of the symptoms but I cant go to the doctor because I am 16. What should I do?

See your doctor. No such thing that you can't see your doctor because you're a minor! Your parents can accompany you, if that's not feasible, call your Pediatrician him/herself who would be willing to help without compromising legalities, get help.
Ocd help. Talk to your parents to ask for help. You can also talk to school psychologist or social worker. They can speak with your parents if easier for you. Ask your pediatrician or pcp for a referral to a mental health professional. See: http://www.uwhealthkids.org/kidshealth/teens/your-mind/dealing-with-problems/i-think-i-have-ocd-what-should-i-do/77847.html I hope this helps. Take care.
OCD. Discuss this openly with your parents and ask to be assessed by a professional.