I've had circular rashes appear on my body recently and it seems to be spreading and heat seems to make them red and standout more. It won't go away?

Generalized rash. The differential diagnosis of a generalized rash is large. You should schedule an appointment to visit a dermatologist as soon as possible. Certain factors are important such as whether the rash is raised or flat, itchy or not, involving the palms of the hands or the soles of the feet, or not. If the rash started in one location and spread to another, describe it to them, and your history and meds.