The tip of my left index finger has been numb and tingling for 3 days and sometimes the numberss reaches my thumb. It happened suddenly?

Numbness. you probably bruised the nerve supply to your fingers. It should slowly improve and disappear.
Age and Location. Typically in your age range the cause is most likely mild inflammation impinging on the sensory nerve or possible nerve injury. This inflammation or injury can come from injury, overuse, and sometimes other causes. Rest, bracing, and anti-inflammatories taken correctly can usually help this problem without further imaging in most cases.