My eyes are watery (especially after I leave my house in the morning) I get some sticky liquid through the day, they feel uncomfortable and tired :( ?

Dr. Dean Giannone

In brief: Allergies.

That sounds like allergies, particularly to something in the environment as opposed to something in your house.
Could be ragweed this time of year, for example. Or the dander from dogs that people are walking in the morning. Watery eyes usually are accompanied by congestion, cough and runny nose.

In brief: Allergies.

Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Dean Giannone
Dr. Christine Lee
It is also possible that your eyes are dry. You may get watery eyes when wind or air conditioning hit your eyes. One may try artificial tears OTC to see if there is any relief.
Dr. Solomon Gelbart
Ophthalmology

In brief: Eye hygiene

It is somewhat normal to have increased lacrimation upon first exposure to cold air in AM. Beyond that be sure to clean your eyelids well with terry-cloth towel and warm water every day.
You may also have either dry-eye or allergy condition. See eye doctor if this persists.

In brief: Eye hygiene

Dr. Solomon Gelbart
Dr. Solomon Gelbart
Dr. Andrea Brand