Left hand middle finger tight with stiffness. Can't bend it. Swollen @ the joint & palm. No pain, just uncomfortable.

No injury? Assuming you haven't injured that finger somehow (sometimes it is hard to remember...might have seemed like nothing at the time)... I'm thinking things that aren't exactly "serious", but that doesn't mean it doesn't hurt! Possibly tendinitis in that finger, or a bit of arthritis in the joint. Try using an ice pack, and reducing movement, maybe w/ a splint. If it continues, I would get an x-ray. .