Can you explain a procedure called, "kyproplasty".?

For spine fractures. I think you mean kyphoplasty. Although I do not do these procedures, there is abundant material on the internet (search the mayo clinic site for example). It is for compression fractures of the spine and is a way of restoring the height of the compressed vertebra. A ballon is inserted to make a cavity in the bone which is then filled with bone cement.
Yes. Go to kyphon.Com for animation I have done thousands they work great for new osteoporotic fractiures youll love it.