I have a big vericose vein From back of knee to mid calf that has several large lumps that's painful lots of problems I can feel when a lump moves! .?

See doctor. See a doctor for evaluation and to make sure your vein is not thrombosed . And to make sure you do not have a chronic venous insufficiency that could lead to deep vein thrombosis and that could lead to a Pulmonery embolism . So please go and see a doctor.
Veins. probably all part of same vein i would recommend evaluation and treatment as it will only worsen with time.
Painful Veins. If you have painful varicose veins then you should see a vein specialist for a full venous evaluation including a venous ultrasound to look for the source of the varicose veins. Varicose veins can be treated with a laser or radio frequency catheter. Painful varicose veins suggest that they may be clotted and this is called superficial phlebitis. See a vein specialist.