Hello I have a plantar wart. I tried to freeze it, eradicate it with "Verolite forte" and with apple cider vinegar. Nothing worked. Some nights ago, I cut off the skin on it, and apply the freezer directly on the wart. I have a considerably stronger pain

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry

In brief: Confirm, then treat.

If you continue with your self treatment, in all likelihood, a bacterial infection is soon to follow.
The viral wart usually disappears when a bacterial infection starts. However, I recommend that you seek evaluation and treatment from a specialist with experience in recognizing and treating foot lesions.

In brief: Confirm, then treat.

Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: See a dermatologist

About 1/2 the people referred to me for warts on the sole of the foot have callouses, not warts.

In brief: See a dermatologist

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan