I take lexapro (escitalopram) and buspirone for anxiety just srtarted taking the bus par 3 weeks ago 5mg 3 times a day I feel heart palpitations is it still anxiety?

Dr. Krishna Kumar

In brief: Anxiety

I understand your distress.
Both Anxiety and Lexapro can cause heart palpitations. Buspirone is a medication for anxiety. See Psychiatrist for Medication benefits and side effects, discuss discontinuing Lexapro; taking Buspirone or Ativan or Xanax (alprazolam). Have Therapy for Stress of relationship, marriage, parenting, unresolved feelings of worry, fear; work and finances. Breathing Relaxation, Yoga.

In brief: Anxiety

I understand your distress.
Dr. Eric Weisman